The last week of our cross country trip
The last week on the road has finally arrived. Luckily, we did not have to drive long hours this week. The main focus of the week was doing a landscape photoshoot at Trinity College. I had a 2-day photoshoot sessions for the campus.
Week 21 - Memorable landscape
We finally got fly our drone for an extended period of time.
In order to get around campus, we took out our bikes! It was easy and quick to get around the campus during prime lighting for the photoshoot.
Week 21 - Most memorable food
1. Modern Apizza in New Haven, CT
2. Bartaco in Hartford, CT
3. Ngoc's Mama's Kitchen in Malden, MA
My mom made delicious pho. She fed us so much food to make up for all of the months we were on the road.
Week 21 - Random Tidbits
1. The first thing we did when we got back to Boston was watching Youtube for 3 hours until 3 AM. We really missed unlimited wi-fi.
2. We went to CHA to get tested for Covid-19 the next day.
3. Of course, we got firewood for Mark's parents on the second day we got back.
Friends and family, we made it HOME! We're healthy and we do not have Covid-19. It feels good to be back on the east coast. I will be uploading a summary of our trip soon.
Thank you all for following and checking in on us!